- The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD) will account for approximately 80% of the global illness burden in 2020.
- At a global level, 7 of the 10 deaths in 2019 were due to noncommunicable diseases. However, all NCDs together accounted for 74% of deaths globally in 2019.
- 80% of these deaths that occur in low & middle-income countries like India they are crippled by infectious diseases.
- 68% of working women in the age group of 21-52 years are afflicted with ailments such as obesity, depression, chronic backache, diabetes, hypertension, & PCOD.
- In India, 77 million are diabetic & as per the WHO, 2% of all deaths occur due to diabetes.
- 3 out of every 1,000 people suffer a stroke.
- Overall prevalence of Hypertension is about 30.7%.
- Occupational lifestyle diseases: Alzheimer’s, Arteriosclerosis, Cancer, Chronic Liver disease/Cirrhosis, COPD, Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart disease, Nephritis/CRF and Stroke.
- Industrial diseases based on factors i.e. vicinity to heat, sound, dust, fumes, smoke, cold, radiation, pollutants, posture, ergonomics >> COPD, Dermatitis, Ortho (Spondylitis, Carpel, Backache, Frozen shoulder)
The Need of the Hour - COVID-19 Homecare Facility
- Regular Tele-Consultation by Doctors
- Daily Tele-Monitoring by Nurses
- Dietitian & Physiotherapist consultation
- COVID Initial Assessment
- COVID Monitor
- ePrescription & eReport
- Easy Digital Payment Options
- Healα Web & Mobile App enabled
- 24×7 Helpline
- 24×7 & convenient consultation from Doctors
- Digital Appointments & Multiple Payment Options
- Digital Clinic, Telemedicine & COVID Management
- EHR – Electronic Health Records & Reports
- Reminders to reduce missed visits
- Vaccine & Medication alerts to prevent sickness